You have no items in your shopping cart.
FREE UK Mainland Shipping
FREE USA/Canada Shipping (Orders over £100)
FREE Worldwide Shipping (Orders over £250)
Optimum support to maintainhealthy joints and tendons
A costeffective joint supplement for horses that contains all the key ingredientsnecessary to maintain joint & tendon health.
Itcontains nutrients such as collagen, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), glucosamine,chondroitin sulphate, etc. which are known for their beneficial effect onjoints.
CavalorArti Motion is used to maintain strong bones and joint flexibility inhorses during the growth phase, horses that have just started working, olderhorses and also to provide support for sport horses.
As a feedsupplement for horse joints and connective tissue for:
- young and growing horses
- old horses with chronic joint problems
- sport horses in periods of heavy exertion (e.g., competition season)
- after a course of Cavalor Arti-Matrix
- support healthy joints in all horses
Thenutrients in Cavalor Arti-Matrix are more focused on the nutritionalsupport of horses with acute, severe or chronic problems. Werecommend using Cavalor Arti-Matrix during the first two months if suchproblems occur.
Product Properties - Key Ingredients
- Type II hydrolysed collagen: Type II collagen produces fibre. This collagen fibre network supports the joints and strengthens tissue.
- Methylsulfonylmethaan (MSM): is an organosulphur compound. Sulphur is important for the muscles, joints, cartilage, bones and blood; MSM is the most easily absorbable and biologically available source of sulphur.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate: Glycosaminoglycans are vital building blocks for ligaments, tendons, bones and synovia (synovial fluid). The chondroitin sulphate we use has a low molecular weight, which means that it is easily absorbed into the horse’s body. Similar to other raw materials, quality is also a benchmark for price and effectiveness in this case. Cavalor® selects raw materials with the highest active ingredient content. For example, the chondroitin sulphate contains 90 % active ingredients.
- Organic (Intellibond & chelated) trace minerals copper, zinc, manganese: play a key part in the joint mechanism. Chelated minerals are more biologically available than inorganic trace minerals.
- Vitamin C: has a significant antioxidant function and is important for the absorption of the active ingredients. It increases immunity.
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Cavalor in the UK & a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.