*Free & Fast UK Mainland Delivery*
*ON SALE AT £250 UNTIL AUGUST 31ST WHILE STOCKS LAST*
Newly Designed Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad
Effective, affordable & very easy to use
A lightweight and portable massage pad, which works by stimulating the muscles on the horse’s back by pulsing, vibration and stroking actions.
- Clinically proven to improve back flexibility and promote relaxation
- Shaped to follow the contours of the horse’s back, provides coverage from withers to quarters
- Battery operated 30-minute sessions
- Three different, easily adjustable programs that allow you to choose the intensity of the massage
- Perfect before exercise as part of warm up and after exercise to help with toxin removal
- Can be used to help alleviate back problems or anytime as a rewarding treatment
- Fits a wide range of horses and ponies
- Easy to fit, clean & store with a modern & practical sports holdall
- New high performance battery & universal charger*
- 2 year product warranty
How does the Massage Pad work?
The Massage Pad is battery operated and charges easily with its own international charger.
Each massage session lasts for approximately 30 minutes and runs through a cycle of three different massage modes. It will pulse, stroke and vibrate. This ensures that the muscles are worked in different ways within every session for maximum benefit and the back is not numbed by having the same continuous vibration. There are three intensity settings:
Low – Recommended for cooling the back down after exercise.
Medium – This setting is ideal to warm muscles prior to exercise.
High – A more intense programme designed to help alleviate back problems.
Although the programme will last for 30 minutes you can stop it at anytime . Equilibrium have found that it has a beneficial effect after only 10 minutes.
For a more hands-on approach, the Equilibrium Therapy Massage Mitt is an easy to use portable hand-held Massage Mitt for use on large muscle groups in the back, neck, quarters and hamstrings, helping to promote relaxation, improve flexibility and improve muscle condition.
When to use Massage Therapy
- For horses on box rest to promote blood flow
- After exercise to help with toxin removal
- Before exercise as part of warm up
- At a show to help recover from traveling
- On your horses day off as part of a maintenance programme
- To help alleviate back problems
- Anytime as a rewarding treatment
The Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad is designed to offer effective, affordable and easy to use massage therapy. . It covers the horse’s back from withers to quarters, and being soft and pliable it sits comfortably on the back of a wide range of horses.
The Massage Pad works by stimulating the muscles on the horse’s back, helping to increase back flexibility and promote relaxation.
*The new Equilibrium Therapy Silver Battery will work with the older style Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad (black or navy in colour), however it can only be charged using the NEW Equilibrium Therapy International Charger.
Tip: Combined use of the Equilibrium Therapy Magnetic Back Pad overnight and the Massage Pad once a day can help to maintain a healthy back. Find out what’s best for your horse.
To prolong the life ofyour battery please
store out of sunlight
- store in a cool temperature regulated & dry environment
- try not to run the battery completely flat & charge in between uses if battery power is low
- fully charge the battery before leaving for a period of storage
- fully charge the battery before its first use after a period of storage
Available in Grey with an added little treat as a free gift
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Equilibrium in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.