Cuppra is the ultimate copper top-up with a multitude of health benefits. It has a high copper availability for coat and conditioning.
Give a course of Cuppra if you notice your horse is lacking stamina or if its coat is not looking as healthy as it should.
- Vital for the absorption of iron.
- Essential for broodmares during pregnancy.
- Extremely important for enzymes involved in the development of connective tissues such as cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- One of the most important minerals required for healthy hoof growth.
- A shortage will lead to abnormal bone development and brittle bones.
"Give your horses a course of Cuppra twice a year for visible results."
- Add 30ml to feed daily.
- Can also be added to drinking water of horses on grass.
- Copper should be fed for no longer than a thirty day period at any given time.
Available in 1ltr (30 days supply) or 2.5ltr (80 days supply).
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Horse First in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.