Cuppra is the ultimate copper top-up with a multitude of health benefits. It has a high copper availability for coat and conditioning.
Give a course of Cuppra if you notice your horse is lacking stamina or if its coat is not looking as healthy as it should.
- Vital for the absorption of iron.
- Essential for broodmares during pregnancy.
- Extremely important for enzymes involved in the development of connective tissues such as cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- One of the most important minerals required for healthy hoof growth.
- A shortage will lead to abnormal bone development and brittle bones
Cuppra Now has been developed to add a boost of copper when needed and is ideal for when horses are on grass. Especially good for broodmares during pregnancy to help ensure foals are strong, healthy and well-developed. A compact lightweight syringe which is convenient and easy to use. No wastage and very palatable to the horse. One concentrated 30ml syringe provides three 10ml servings.
Available in 1 x 30ml Syringe.
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Horse First in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.