You have no items in your shopping cart.
FREE UK Mainland Shipping
FREE USA/Canada Shipping (Orders over £100)
FREE Worldwide Shipping (Orders over £250)
What is it?
Horslyx Original Balancer is a palatable, nutrient rich lick containing vitamins, minerals and trace elements to balance the deficiencies in forage and grazing.
Horslyx Original was the debut Horslyx product back in 1997 offering horse owners the opportunity to encourage natural, trickle feeding patterns whilst ensuring the diet is nutritionally balanced for optimum health and condition.
What is in Horslyx Original Balancer?
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- Powerful anti-oxidants to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.
What isn’t in Horslyx Original Balancer?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours
Why should I feed Horslyx Original Balancer?
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- To provide a weatherproof feeding solution which is perfect for use both in the stable and in the field.
- When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Horslyx Original removes the need for buckets of hard feed
- When fed at the recommended intake level for your horse, Horslyx Original is cost effective and will save you money.
- There is no need to feed additional balancers and many horses and ponies thrive on a diet of just Horslyx and forage.
- Licking takes time and patience, which is perfect for horses that are stabled for long periods of time and can help reduce stress and boredom.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horses who may require additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.