Suspensory Wraps provide coverage from just below the knee along the entire cannon, pastern and fetlock areas and rest on the coronary band covering the entire length of the suspensory ligament. Wraps fit both front and hind legs and are great for treating Suspensory Ligaments injury and Deep Digital Flexor Tendon problems. Daily use controls heat swelling & inflammation post workout.
- Easy to use Ice Horse® Wraps with reusable Cold Capture ice packs provide uniform compression and coverage to reduce inflammation and heat starting from below the knee through the tendon, fetlock and pastern areas.
- Ice molds to the horses legs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours - 3 x longer than gels or buckets of ice water
- Cold capture Ice packs are reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Ice Horse Evendura Wraps are made with Quadrispan™ a non-neoprene anti migration fabric. Our unique breathable fabric keeps the wraps in place on the horses leg and the ice compressed against the area being treated.
- Specially placed Velcro® closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
Available in One Size Sold in Pairs with 8 Ice Inserts.
WHEN USING ICE HORSE® PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND YOUR HORSE IS TIED SECURELY
AND NOT LEFT UNATTENDED
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Ice Horse inthe UK & a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entirerange. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis soare able to offer expert advice. If you need any assistance in selectingthe right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contactus.