You have no items in your shopping cart.
FREE UK Mainland Shipping
FREE USA/Canada Shipping (Orders over £100)
FREE Worldwide Shipping (Orders over £250)
The newest addition to the LeMieux Pro-Sorb range. The three pocket half pad design offers even more options for adjusting and fine tuning saddle fit. The central pocket enables more support to be applied to the ‘waist’ area of the saddle, especially where there is a problem with a dipped or sway back or a prominent spine that lacks adjoining muscle.
The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer. These can often slip and be hard to place accurately. The Pro-Sorb three pocket pad gives you multiple choices in one product. All the shim insert pads can even be removed from their top-side pockets and the product returned to a conventional Lambskin Half Pad if ever required.
* Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into three pockets on the top side of the Lambskin Half Pad. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm.
*The Clear-Spine on the underside prevents 'blocking off' the key gullet area, relieving pressure and allowing air to flow.
* Use as a riser pad for the front or back of the saddle or for more support in the centre area. 9mm and 13mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments.
*Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
* The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
* Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
* Full set of six insert pads included. Plus an additional set of six 9mm pads for further adjustment.
WITH PRO-SORB THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Product care - Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
If washed carefully on a wool cycle (max 30 degrees) or by hand, with preferably WoolSkin or non-biological powder or liquid these lambskin pads will give long service.
We recommend that if WoolSkin is not available, a small amount of HUMAN HAIR CONDITIONER (ideally for dry hair) can be used over the underside of the lambskin prior to placing in the machine.
ALWAYS air dry NEVER place directly near a heat source.
Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur which can easily be resolved with washing.
A pre-wash is advised before use.
Available in Black/Black or Natural/Black in Medium or Full size
We are one of the largest independent retailers of LeMieux in the UK& a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range.Our sales advisors all use LeMieux products on a daily basis so are ableto offer expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting theright item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.