You have no items in your shopping cart.
FREE Standard UK Mainland Shipping(any value)
FREE Standard Worldwide Shipping (over £250)
The super soft lambskin of the LeMieux Anatomic Girth Cover provides maximum comfort for your horse without adding excess bulk around the girth area. This specially shaped girth cover allows for freedom of movement behind the elbow.
Contoured and shaped to fit various anatomic shaped girths e.g. Prolite, Fairfax etc.
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health).
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Warning: In very rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.
Available in Natural or Black in Small, Medium or Large
***Please note when selecting the correct size for your girth it is advisable to measure your girth from end to end & not buckle to buckle. The girth cover measurements are from end to end. A 65cm dressage girth would measure 65cm buckle to buckle but most likely 70cm-75cm end to end so you would need to select a 75cm girth cover not 65cm girth cover as you would want your girth to be shorter than the cover***
We are one of the largest independent retailers of LeMieux in the UK& a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range.Our sales advisors all use LeMieux products on a daily basis so are ableto offer expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting theright item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.