You have no items in your shopping cart.
For you, the rider
- Durable, quick-drying Equi-Suede and long girth points for superior comfort and close contact
- A shaped knee insert in grippy Equi-Suede for support of your position.
- The safety girth point system enables you to use four different girth point positions for additional saddle stability.
- Adjustable Flexibloc system for customisable support beneath the flap of your saddle
- Ergonomic Stirrup Bar for reduced bulk under your thigh.
- Customisable cantle.
For your horse
- World-leading performance systems, the CAIR Cushion System and EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution, offer the ultimate in ease of fitting and performance for your horse. These revolutionary systems work together to provide a custom fit and fluid cushioning to hug your horse’s individual conformation for even weight distribution over the entire length of the panel.
- A new ultra soft panel lining ensures superior saddle stability and the ultimate in comfort for your horse
- A wide, even chamber to aid in achieving for clearance of your horse’s wither and spine
- QUICK-CHANGE Girthing System for ease of replacing girth points
Wintec Saddles featuring world leading performance systems, EASY-CHANGE® Fit Solution, offer the ultimate in ease of fitting and performance for your horse. These revolutionary systems work to provide a custom fit and fluid cushioning to hug your horse’s individual conformation for even weight distribution over the entire length of the panel.
Your horse will show a marked improvement in their freedom of movement, as world leading performance systems the EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution maximizes your horse’s comfort and freedom of movement. Your horse will enjoy unsurpassed adaptability for an optimal fit, even weight distribution and fluid cushioning for their total comfort.
We strongly recommend fittingthese saddles under the guidance of a Wintec trained saddler. Please see theWintec site for a full list of approved saddlers in your area.
Available with a Black Medium Gullet for standard saddles included in Black in 40cm (16"), 42cm (16.5”), 43cm (17”),44cm (17.5”) and 46cm (18”)
Other gullet sizes, packs & gullet gauges are available separatelyon our other listing.
When trying on your saddle please ensure you use a clean saddlecloth and do notremove any tags. Saddles which have had the tags removed, been sat on, girthedup, ridden on or show any signs of use cannot be returned.
After your initial saddle fit, we recommend that you have the fit ofyour saddle checked within the first three months, as it will settle in thehead during the initial riding period, as is standard with all new saddles.Following this initial settling in period, your saddle fit should then beassessed every six months throughout your saddle’s life to ensure the saddlecontinues to fit correctly, as your horse changes shape according to its age,level of fitness and work program. It is always recommended that you seekongoing professional advice on your horse’s saddle fit, where possible. Howeverthe following information can assist you in not only assessing your horse’ssaddle fit, but understanding when simple adjustments should be made.
In order to check the clearance, bearing and balance of a saddle, it isimportant that the saddle is positioned correctly. All fitting adjustments andsaddle alterations should be made in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
Ensure your horse is standing square and is on level ground. Locate yourhorse’s shoulder and check to see that the nail of the saddle is approximatelythree fingers distance from the edge of your horse’s shoulder.
Checkingfor sufficient clearance
Sufficient clearance of your horse’s wither, across the width and lengthof the spine, should be maintained at all times. Check to see that the channelof the saddle is clear of your horse’s wither and spine through the length ofthe saddle.
Checkingfor even bearing
Your saddle should bear evenly on your horse’s back, providing a closefit. Run your hand between your horse and the panel of your saddle to check foreven bearing. If your saddle features the CAIR Cushion System, it is importantthat a rider sits in the saddle to check the bearing, as the air becomesdynamic under the rider’s weight.
Checkingfor a balanced seat
Check that the deepest part of the saddle seat is central and level toensure perfect saddle balance. Should your saddle require further adjustmentsselect the optimal combination of EASY-CHANGE Risers to achieve sufficientclearance, even bearing and perfect balance.
NB. The innovative systems in our saddles offer unsurpassed flexibilityin achieving an optimal fit, however, no one saddle can claim to fit any horse.It is always recommended you seek ongoing professional advice on the fit and inmeeting the unique needs of each horse/rider combination.
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Wintec in the UK and averified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our salesadvisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer youexpert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for youor your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.