Ideal for participating in multiple disciplines, the Wintec All Purpose saddles are perfect for all-weather riding! Make the most of your time together with your horse in a high-quality, easy-care, durable, lightweight and weatherproof saddle, designed with your horse’s comfort in mind.
For you, the rider
- An open seat in luxurious and grippy Equi-Suede, designed to offer support and enable a strong, balanced rider position.
- A shaped knee insert in grippy Equi-Suede for support of your position
- Adjustable Flexibloc system for customisable support beneath the flap of your saddle
- Ergonomic Stirrup Bar for reduced bulk under your thigh
For your horse
- World-leading performance systems, the CAIR Cushion System and EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution, offer the ultimate in ease of fitting and performance for your horse. These revolutionary systems work together to provide a custom fit and fluid cushioning to hug your horse’s individual conformation for even weight distribution over the entire length of the panel.
- A generous panel designed to ensure a large, even bearing surface with drop panel points
- A wide, even chamber to aid in achieving for clearance of your horse’s wither and spine
- Equi-Leather Grip Panel for added grip and stability under the saddle
- QUICK-CHANGE Girthing System for ease of replacing girth points
Wintec Saddles featuring world leading performance systems, CAIR® Cushion System and EASY-CHANGE® Fit Solution, offer the ultimate in ease of fitting and performance for your horse. These revolutionary systems work together to provide a custom fit and fluid cushioning to hug your horse’s individual conformation for even weight distribution over the entire length of the panel.
Your horse will show a marked improvement in their freedom of movement, as world leading performance systems the EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution and CAIR Cushion System maximize your horse’s comfort and freedom of movement. Your horse will enjoy unsurpassed adaptability for an optimal fit, even weight distribution and fluid cushioning for their total comfort.
We strongly recommend fitting these saddles under the guidance of a Wintec trained saddler. To arrange a fitting for your Wintec Saddle please contact us BEFORE making your purchase to check our local fitting service applies to your area.
Available in Black or Brown in 42cm (16.5”), 43cm (17”), 44cm (17.5”) and 46cm (18”)
When trying on your saddle please ensure you use a clean saddlecloth and do not remove any tags. Saddles which have had the tags removed, been sat on or ridden on cannot be returned.
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Wintec in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.